Friday, March 13, 2009

Time To Get This Going!

Landon is over 3 weeks old now, so I figured it's time we get this blog up and running! Mommy can't believe that it has already been 3 weeks since we were blessed by our sweet little boy! He is such a good baby...hardly ever cries! He definitely lets us know when he's hungry or poopy, but otherwise is perfectly content. Landon cooed at Mommy for the first time today when I had him all wrapped up in a towel after his bath (his favorite activity!). He gave Mommy a great big smile and a coo! Daddy is going to be jealous. We are getting ready for a busy weekend with lots of visitors.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you started this blog! Now we can hear all about the little man! Thanks!

~Chad, Jess and Lilly

Carissa said...

I am glad you got the blog up and running! One more way to check up on you and little Landon:) Have a fun weekend with your visitors.

You will have to add my blog to your list.
http://eandcchap.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Glurs!!! Are you having some company for the Final Five?? Sioux yeah yeah!!

-Emily Brott

Anonymous said...

thanks so much!!! Landon is so cute, can't wait to hold him. I'm glad to hear you all are doing well.

Lorie & Tim

Lisa said...

I will have to get over to see the little guy, and you guys too of course. I will make a trip over there when I get home from Vegas..Miss you guys!!