As of last Thursday, we have been officially homeless. Our new renter, who is fabulous by the way, moved in on Saturday. I spent all day Thursday cleaning and painting...who knew it could be so dirty once everything was moved out! I hope she decides to stay a long time so that I don't have to do that again for awhile!
We spent Thursday and Friday night at the cabin in Annandale, and then went to Detroit Lakes on Saturday afternoon. I wasn't feeling so well, probably from exhaustion and overworking myself all week, so Landon got to spend the evening staying up late watching movies with Auntie Jen, Uncle Kris, Grandma Susan, and Daddy. We went to our nephew Samuel's 2nd birthday party on Sunday... time flies! Then we came back and moved into Grandpa Eddie and Grandma Deanna's house in Minnetonka for the next three weeks until we can move into our new house! I think I just might enjoy living the suburban life for awhile! Landon and I ventured out to find a Target today and ended up at Eden Prairie Center...BUMMER!!!
Landon is sitting up on his own for awhile before he topples over. He rolls over both ways now and still hates tummy time! He loves to play in his Exersaucer that Cousin Sam borrowed him. He has been eating solids now for two months and gets better every day. We are going to try some juice in a sippy cup today. We are heading out to Cokato this afternoon to be in the Cokato Corn Carnival Parade. Fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Love the blog makeover!
Post a Comment