Can you tell I'm making up for lost time...I've got so much to catch up on!
Let's go back to Easter!
I had one of those Mommy Panic Moments on Easter Eve when I realized that we hadn't gone to see the Easter Bunny yet and be able to add to our collection of Easter Bunny pictures! I checked some mall websites and found out the Easter Bunny was supposed to be at Ridgedale. So let's pack up the Suburban and head to Ridgedale! Once there we realized the Easter Bunny was NOWHERE to be found...we stayed and listened to a band play and wandered around but no Easter Bunny. Finally we had decided to give up and head home and were heading toward the doors of the mall that we parked at and lo and behold the Easter Bunny came walking out of the "break room" hallway. Geesh...way to make a Mom panic. Addison wanted nothing to do with this Bunny so Mommy had to be in the picture. Every time the Easter Bunny would even look at her she would say "owie owie owie!" Hmmm, not sure if she thought the Bunny was going to bite her or what!
That evening we stripped the kids down to their undies/dipes and colored our Easter eggs. We only had one spill this year...success!
Easter Morning...I am realizing that my kids are not smiling at the camera in ANY of these pictures. Story of my life right now. I had mini utility bins from Thirty One, of course, personalized for Easter baskets. Now they hold toys in the toy room! Practical.
Addison's beautiful dress:
We hosted Easter lunch at our house again this year. Unfortunately we were one of the last ones to our house that day. Our Church service was so long that by the time we got home all of our family was at our house waiting for us!
We had an Easter egg hunt in the back yard for the kids and they had a blast!







No comments:
Post a Comment