Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Full of Good News!

Good news #1: Ashley and Loren are engaged!!! It's about time! Loren and Jackson woke up Ashley Valentine's Day morning with Jackson wearing a t-shirt that said "Will you Marry Me?" and they gave her the ring. We are so excited to plan another Hegle wedding!
Good news #2: Darren got a new job! He was offered a new job at a firm in St. Louis Park (not sure the name... Brown and something or other)!!! We are super excited for him to make the change and the little bit shorter commute each day. Darren is ecstatic and we went out last night to celebrate!
Good news #3: I had my 16 week dr. appt. yesterday (I'll actually be 18 weeks on Friday, but this appt. was delayed due to the weather last week.) Baby is doing great with a hearbeat in the 150's. I'm measuring right on track and have only gained one pound so far! We are anxiously waiting for the big ultrasound on March 4th to find out if we need to buy pink or more blue.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am sure glad you are on the ball.. I haven't even found time to post it on my own blog!! :)

Congratulations to Darren! :) And I am anxiously awaiting your ultrasound too! :) I feel sooo sorry you have only gained 1 pound.. ;) I am glad the baby is healthy!!

Jessica said...

ONE POUND? Well, now you can't say you are showing more than me! I think I'm close to 15!

Anyway, congrats to Darren! Why did I find out through your blog again??????