Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Trisha's Baby Shower

Last Sunday, April 18th, Trisha's four nieces (me, Jess, Ashley, and Lisa) threw her a baby shower. This is the second party I've hosted at my house and the big open room worked out perfectly for the occasion. It was a great day and everything went very smoothly!
We just had to get a picture of the preggo bellies before all the babes start arriving. Trisha is due on June 1st, followed by Jess on June 8th (c-section scheduled for June 3rd), and me on July 23rd. Bring on the new babies for the Hegle Family!!!

Some of the decorations I made for the shower:

(I'm so happy to finally have this room painted...I was very tired of the white dirty walls! These walls were all painted Wednesday through Friday of last week. Yes, when my mom got wind that I had started doing some painting, she recruited the help of Kim and they got to work. I got home from work on Wednesday to a half-painted house. It looks so nice and much more like a home!)




Trisha with all of her wonderful gifts!

I absolutely LOVE this diaper bag she received from a family friend! I loved it so much that I'm in the process of hopefully getting one made for myself! It's so roomy and looks more like a purse...exactly what I've been looking for!



We are anxiously waiting for Baby Girl Larson to arrive! It's exciting to be welcoming a new first cousin to the family!

No comments: