Just a few random updates:
Landon and Darren got to go to a Twins game the weekend I hosted Trisha's shower. Look at my two favorite men all set to head out to the game:

Darren and I worked very hard to bring back to life a flower bed that had been put in our back yard right next to the patio. The previous owners had let it get grown over with grass and weeds, plastic was coming up, and it was quite the sight for sore eyes. Fast forward to now...a fresh new flower bed with new soil, new pavers, and new flowers (not shown in the picture). More pictures to come soon of the finished product!

This is what Landon was doing as Darren and I worked hard on the flower bed. Just chillin' with his feet up! What a character we have!
No comments:
Post a Comment