Our new nephew, Blake Michael, was born on Thursday morning! He is 8 lbs. 5 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. Jess is recovering very well after the c-section too! Lilly is busy spending time with Grandmas and Grandpas, but is enjoying being a big sister. Blake is eating well and poor little guy gets his circumcision today. I can't believe that Jess had an 8 lb. baby inside! He must've been tucked in a tiny little ball.
Last weekend, Memorial Day weekend, we went to a Twins game. Long story, but Landon ended up bringing home a foul ball. Here he is playing with it...so cute! The Twins ended up winning the game 8-3 against the Rangers. It was a hot, hot day and we sat in the sun until the 8th inning when the shade finally crept up behind us. We had awesome seats and Landon was such a good boy! Target Field is amazing.
A 4 Generation Picture: Great Grandma Lois, Grandma Marilyn, Trisha, and Elin.

After meeting Elin, we headed out to the cabin for the rest of the weekend. Landon loved playing in the lake. I kept having flashbacks of him last summer sitting in his Bumbo seat in the water. Now my big boy is sitting and playing in the water all on his own.
First pontoon ride of the summer! Landon loves to drive the boat...kinda scary!
Hanging out with Daddy in the hammock. The plan was to spend the night, but that didn't quite happen. We ended up packing up and heading home at 11:30 pm due to Landon not wanting to have anything to do with falling asleep out there. Of course, he fell asleep less than a mile down the road. We'll have to try the overnight cabin business again sometime soon...I hope it was just a one time event!
We headed back to the lake Monday for the day. Jackson and Landon had fun making sand castles, swimming, and playing with the wagon. Here's Jackson pulling Landon around the yard...so funny!

Well, yesterday was my last day of school. One more teacher day plus 4 days of math curriculum writing and then I'm off for the summer! Woo hoo! It's a great feeling to know that I will get to spend lots of quality time with Landon before Baby Girl arrives in just a few short weeks. That's all for now...
After meeting Elin, we headed out to the cabin for the rest of the weekend. Landon loved playing in the lake. I kept having flashbacks of him last summer sitting in his Bumbo seat in the water. Now my big boy is sitting and playing in the water all on his own.
Well, yesterday was my last day of school. One more teacher day plus 4 days of math curriculum writing and then I'm off for the summer! Woo hoo! It's a great feeling to know that I will get to spend lots of quality time with Landon before Baby Girl arrives in just a few short weeks. That's all for now...







No comments:
Post a Comment